All questions answered
c/o Stockholm – active since 2006 – is Sweden’s personal and quality-concious accomodation broker, offering rentals both for longer and shorter periods. We act as the personal link between the lessor and the lessee – assist with validation, viewing, contract, administration and payment – and are present throughout the whole rental period to ensure security.
PAYMENT & BOOKING
Will we be happy with your services?
– Most likely! The vast majority are very satisfied, which we work hard for, it is a must for us. Read more about what our clients thought in our Testimonials.
Also very well received by our apartment hosts, c/o Stockholm has since 2006 successfully helped numerous visitors with a better accommodation and/or sightseeing experience. We constantly aim to improve, for instance via customer and host surveys.
Payment options are bank transfer, credit card, PayPal, Transferwise, Swish and cash (to the host).
Is it possible to pay the full amount online, rather than the balance in cash upon arrival?
– Of course, pay online or just let us know in advance. Secure down payment is always made online, while payment of the balance is also possible via bank transfer, credit card, Wise or Swish.
🛑 Payment doesn't work!
Please contact us at email@example.com.
How does booking work?
– Very easy: Pay onling or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You tell us your needs and we find appropriate accommodation for you. See our Apartments Page for more information. Short term rental Terms and Conditions you find here. We are flexible and listen to your needs. Payment options are bank transfer, credit card, PayPal, Transferwise, Swish and cash (to the host).
Can something be done about the cancellation policy?
– Because we are such a small operation, we apply what might appear to be a strict cancellation policy. We, ourselves, are travellers too and know that emergencies can occur. Therefore, we highly recommend a service like http://www.insuremytrip.com/ which offers travel insurance to guard against cancellation. We thank you in advance for understanding.
Do you take Swish?
Yes, we do! Swish number is +46 704 609 260. As a message you can write your first and lastname or the address of the apartment.
Are there any hidden fees?
No. All fees are mentioned on the specific page of the apartment, usually only a smaller cleaning fee (calculated on the size of the apartment).
What are your terms & conditions?
Read full terms & conditions here.
WHAT TO EXPECT
🛏️ Are bed linen and towels included?
|– Yes, always for short term rentals. Read what applies for your apartment under aminities. Or contact us!|
🐶 Can I bring my dog / pet?
– Of course we have pet-friendly apartments. Check the ”pet-friendly” box in the search option. If nothing is available, e-mail us at email@example.com and we will investigate further. Ps. We also put together a Stockholm + dog guide which you can access here.
🛑 I have an issue with my apartment
We always aim to strive for a top quality experience. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will solve the issue immidiatly.
🧺 Do you offer laundry service?
– Optional laundry service, cleaning and housekeeping can be arranged, please ask in advance for more details. Also, many of our apartments have a washing machine/dryer, while almost all of them offer a common laundry room in the building with generous facilities, including several efficient washing machines and dryer, free of charge.
🚆 How can I get around Stockholm?
Find our Live in Stockholm guide here.
😶 Will the host also stay in the apartment during the stay?
👪 Is my apartment child-proof?
|– When searching for an apartment tick the ”family” box. Some apartments offer kids beds, toys etc found under aminities. If you have specific questions about your apartment, e-mail us at email@example.com.|
RELOCATING TO STOCKHOLM
Moving to Stockholm guide
How does it work legally? How do I start a Swedish banking account? How do I enroll my children in school? Learn more in our Moving to Stockholm guide.