All questions answered
c/o Stockholm [care of stockholm] is your local, personal accommodation specialist, serving as a professional intermediary between you and our large network of accommodation owners.
We help you with your accommodation needs, short term and long term, corporate and private rentals. We are there for you throughout the entire rental period to ensure security for all parties.
c/o Stockholm – founded as Stockholm Selected – are active since 2006. Our passion is travelling (of course we stay in apartments!) and Stockholm, while our mission is to provide and match the tenant with the best selection of quality approved apartments at competitive prices.
Feel like a Stockholmer in our certified Private Apartments, Corporate Rentals and Houses.
c/o Stockholm – because we care about your stay.
BOOKING & PAYMENT
Will we be happy with your services?
– Most likely! The vast majority are very satisfied, which we work hard for – this is a must for us. Read more about what our clients thought in our Testimonials.
Also very well received by our apartment hosts, c/o Stockholm has since 2006 successfully helped numerous visitors with a better accommodation, relocation and/or sightseeing experience. We constantly aim to improve, for instance via customer and host surveys.
– Payment options are bank transfer, credit card, PayPal, Wise and Swish. Naturally we provide booking confirmation, invoice and receipt, according to your needs.
Is it possible to pay the full amount in advance, rather as down payment/balance?
– Of course, just let us know in advance. Secure online payment is always provided.
Can you arrange invoices for our company?
– Definitely, we arrange all the required paperwork you need. We have experience co-operating with smaller companies, multinational corporations, governments, organizations etc.
How does booking work?
– Contact us via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us your needs and we are happy to search for appropriate accommodation.
For holiday bookings, visit our Short Term Apartments Page for more information. Payment options are bank transfer, credit card, PayPal, Transferwise and Swish.
For corporate long term bookings, visit our Long Term Apartments Page for more information. We arrange all paperwork including viewings, rental contract, invoicing etc.
How do we check availability?
|– Please provide basic information about yourselves, number of persons, check in/out dates etc. and you can usually expect a very quick answer from us.|
Can you provide other accommodation than the properties listed?
– Do ask! We often have new apartments not yet displayed on the website. Contact us with your request and we will be delighted to help out.
Are there any hidden extra fees?
– No, transparence is important for us. All fees shall be mentioned on the specific page of the apartment.
A small exception: in some cases an additional final cleaning fee is applied – however always communicated before booking.
Do you work with travel agents and corporate clients?
– Absolutely, including major global corporations. Apartments are excellent alternatives to hotels for the business traveller. Contact us and we will find the best possible solution for you. Contract, invoice, flexible payments and optional cleaning service arranged.
WHAT TO EXPECT
🛏️ Are bed linen and towels included?
|– Yes, always for short term rentals. Please read
what applies for your apartment in the stated apartment description and under Amenities.
🐶 Can I bring my pet?
– Although we do love pets, most apartments cannot welcome pets due to allergies.
That said, we have some pet-friendly apartments, e-mail us at email@example.com and we will investigate further.
PS. We can also provide a complimentary ’Stockholm with dog’ guide.
🛑 What if I have an issue with my apartment?
– This is fortunately very rare since we always aim for a top quality experience. But of course things can happen. Then, please contact us/the apartment owner a s a p and we will work to solve the issue immediately.
👕 Do you offer laundry service?
– Many of our apartments provide an own washing machine/dryer, while almost all of them offer a common laundry room in the building with generous facilities, including multiple efficient washing machines and dryer, free to use.
Optional laundry service, cleaning and house keeping can also be arranged, please ask in advance for more details.
🚆 How can I get around Stockholm?
– Please visit our Getting around in Stockholm guide where you will find valuable information on public transportation and more.
😶 Will the owner also live in the apartment during the stay?
|– No. We offer private accommodation, not shared. You will be the only one(s) staying there.|
👪 Is my apartment child-friendly?
|– Some apartments offer child beds, toys etc. You find this under Amenities and stated in the apartment description. If you have specific questions about your apartment, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
RELOCATING TO STOCKHOLM
Moving to Stockholm guide
How does it work legally? How do I start a Swedish banking account? How do I enroll my children in school? Learn more in our Moving to Stockholm guide.